Help & Information

Useful Links

If you wish to inform as many people about your complaint as possible then you should contact NHS Fife, the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman, your MSP and the relevant health regulator (every health professional belongs to a health regulator for example, doctors are registered with the General Medical Council, nurses are registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council). For maximum exposure you can also take your complaint to a newspaper.

For general information and advice you can contact Citizens Advice Scotland and several other organisations (see General information & advice link below). In preparing your complaint we recommend that you obtain as much relevant information from NHS Fife as possible for example, internal emails, memoranda, letters and medical records which you can do by making a Freedom of Information request (see Scottish Information Commissioner).



 Health regulators


 Legal advice

General information & advice

 Tell the newspapers

We Need Your Support!

Please support us by making a donation via Paypal.

Latest News